Leasing a Nurse Call System
Courtney Thorne’s leasing options provide a cost effective, structured way of accessing the latest Nurse Call technology at an affordable monthly cost.
New system available from as little as £35 per week*
3 year, 4 year or 5 year lease options available
The benefits of leasing a Nurse Call System:
- Accelerate the return on investmentEach and every asset acquired for your business demands a payback. Deferring the acquisition costs by leasing new equipment can provide you with an immediate return on that investment.
- Preserve working capitalMaintaining liquidity (i.e. available cash) is critical to the health of a business and is fully supported by the practice of leasing. Leasing allows you to treat the acquisition of new equipment as revenue, rather than a capital expense.
- Leasing is highly tax efficientUnder a leasing agreement the total amount of all rentals payable in each tax year, can be fully offset against Corporation tax, over the life of the agreement. Only leasing enables you to write-off the full purchase price, against tax, linked to the expected useful working life of the equipment – which may be as short as three years, for high tech products.
If you compare this for tax purposes, to outright purchase (which provides only 18% Writing Down Allowances each year, on a Reducing Balance basis) it takes seven years to write off 90% of the full purchase price, against Tax!
Unsurprisingly over 30% of all capital equipment purchased in the UK is now leased.
- Easy to upgradeThe valuable working life of many business assets can be hard to predict. Given the pace of technological advancements, any finance arrangement must be flexible enough to accommodate these developments. Our leasing companies therefore expect and anticipate the need to provide you with replacement or additional equipment and we will gladly quote the rental for a new agreement, which will automatically extinguish the liabilities under your existing arrangement.
- Fixed costsUnlike many other forms of finance, where interest rates fluctuate, leasing rentals are fixed for the duration of the agreement. This allows you to budget in complete confidence that costs will not escalate.
- Another line of creditLeasing facilities are dedicated to the equipment concerned and no other form of security is normally required. Our leasing facilities will not affect current borrowing capabilities, leaving your existing sources of finance, conveniently undisturbed.
*Indicative monthly cost of our Altra Care Nurse Call System over 5 years for a typical 30 bedroom (en-suite) care home with five communal rooms, Altra Touch Panel with full nurse call record keeping system and a MiniTouch display panel.
Subject to Status. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.